2014年5月27日星期二

my eardrums won’t survive

I know what happens at five o’clock in houses all around the world.  Exhaustion.  Chaos.  Craziness.  Screaming.  Oh…is that just my house?  There is a lot of screaming at five o’clock at my house stainless steel travel tea mugs.

Kai has recently discovered a new octave.  And it’s a high one.  The kind that could shatter mirrors, send dogs howling, and drive me completely crazy Necklace online.

He gets particularly ‘screamy’ around dinner time, when he is over-tired and super cranky.  Which makes cooking and eating dinner a bit of a gong show.  Hopefully this phase won’t last too long…my eardrums won’t survive!

These cheesey-gooey-spicy-creamy stuffed pasta shells make dinner much more relaxing.  For very little effort, you are rewarded with a seriously delicious dinner Managed Security Service.

So good it actually {almost} drowns out the screams.

没有评论:

发表评论